Thursday, September 18, 2014

I am Michael Miccichi, 23 years old from Winthrop, Massachusetts. This is my first year at Salem State University and I am studying Elementary Education. Right now, my double major will include Psychology but I am exploring all opportunities. I am not too fond of History so I know that won't be the choice. I have narrowed my choices down to Psychology and Geography.

I became interested in Education about a year and half ago when I realized I want to make in impact in the future generation. I was in school for three years at North Shore Community College without a major. I graduated with an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts. I truly see myself teaching the younger generation and shaping their futures with not only classroom knowledge, but an overall enjoyable classroom experience. Learning should be fun for all, its what makes school interesting and unpredictable.

http://www.smekenseducation.com/
This link directs you to one of the first websites I googled a few months ago when I was placed into this course. I wanted to get a feel for classroom ideas, better tools for teaching and demonstrating.

I cannot quite figure out how to minimize the picture below, but this describes my life in two words. My girlfriend and Disneyworld. OK, four words. I am forever thankful I met her, and forever thankful for Walt Disney. Without him, I would not have a home away from home.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment