Thursday, October 2, 2014

Collage on "What milestone event's do you celebrate in your culture?


 This is my collage to what milestone events do you celebrate in your culture? The top left is my girlfriends prom. As a matter of fact, I have never heard of other cultures having prom night! Top right picture is my family at my brothers graduation. I think of all cultures, America does graduation the absolute best. The bottom right is me with my 4 aunts on my 23rd birthday. Birthdays are common everywhere, some cultures actually go well beyond us in excitement over birthdays, some cultures pressure their children into marriage. So different beyond America. Finally, the bottom left picture is me at my brothers christening with both of our grandmothers. Unfortunately, neither are with us today. But they watch over everyday to make sure we are good to go! In addition, baptism is one of the key things in Christianity and it welcomes newborns or new to the religion individuals into Christianity. 
Religions are different all over the world too, and everybody has a different way of doing things. It's how each religion does there own thing that matters in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment